I would like to thank the folks who were able to attend the Open House last week. I also need to clarify some of the things I mentioned.
- Homework is REQUIRED. We are assigning written tasks Mon through Thurs due the day after they come home (Mon’s is due Tues) We also ask each student to read a minimum 10 every day (7 days a week) including Fri through Sun
- Each student will be given grades in reading, math, science, social science, writing, and specialty classes. Those grades are for communicating student achievement and need with parents. They are not for student feedback. Students are graded on assignments and according to rubrics for grade level expectations.
- Each student should have a water bottle to keep at their seat with a sport lid
- Students are encouraged to wear Ray School logo on Wednesdays for Spirit days (logo shirts can be purchased from PTO
- Please consider joining PTO and LSC these committees have a ton of influence in how the building is managed. If you have questions about the commitment please let me know.
- Please return Friday Letter books each Monday
- Please consider going through the volunteer process now if you plan to ever stop by to help out or observe in our room.
Thanks again for your continued support