Insects projects will be accepted Monday through Friday. After Friday no reports will be accepted.
The writing Application assignments are finished for the year. Be sure to turn in any missing assignments by Friday.
Our upcoming filed trip is open to as many parents as would like to participate. Note that each class will attend on a different day. Please refer to the trip slip for the date of your child’s scheduled time. Let us know if you plan to chaperone. Note chaperones are asked to turn of cell phones and focus on students for the full duration of the trip.
Any other parents interested in sharing a special place on the globe should let us know ASAP. We seek only a brief presentation to let us learn some culturally significant tidbits.
- Asian Heritage Assembly: Friday, May 27th
- 57th Street Arts Fair: Friday, June 3 – Sunday, June 5
- Picnic: Tuesday, June 21
Please contribute snack.
This week will be our last writing application assignment.
- Read daily 15 minute minimum 7 days (track on the contract due Mon)
- Math Home link (make it more challenging for your child as needed)
- Word study: daily practice sight words for improved reading fluency (5 days)
Sight words: almost, dear, door, from, money, pushed, remember, sometimes, together, years